Drill bits from Triple x Trading Ltd at the LRO show..?

Smego

Although you spelt triple x trading correctly in your post about triple x trading, you said the tip item for triple x trading instead of the top item for triple x trading. :closedeyes:

I believe that using the term Triple x trading will help the search engines discover this particular conversation. As you mentioned above you do have to spell Triple X trading properly.

Just had a look at Triple X trading's web site - they do sell some cr*p! They just need some Magic Snake-oil brand Coat Hanger Lube to cap it off!

Si

Given their name is Triple X trading, you're lucky they are not selling something that might be sold in an Amsterdam back alley. ;)

I do like the look of those saws though, where are Triple X trading next exhibiting? :hysterical:

So how does this search bit work then is it the number of actual post with Triple x trading in or if say somebody posted loads in one post say like this, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Would that "bump" it up once or loads?

So how does this search bit work then is it the number of actual post with Triple x trading in or if say somebody posted loads in one post say like this, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Triple x trading, Would that "bump" it up once or loads?

Unfortunately, Google is smart enough to detect when a search term crops up more than it would in natural conversation on forums. By mentioning it too much, actually it may reduce its ranking.

Si

Yep, it has to be conversational mentioning of the term...

I saw these being sold by Triple X Trading at B&W show and laughed, but also felt sad for the punters who were handing over their money :(. From my day job I know that the same tool isn't going to cut all.

Is there any way of getting a company like this done by trading standards as they don't actually 'drill all'?

Well this Terry guy is definitely untrustworthy, after reading these post with all you guys saying how unhappy you were with his fake products he promised me he would send a cheque for the final amount he owes and guess what... no cheque! I was going to remove this thread after I had i,t as a gesture of goodwill too but I will leave it now, I have asked trading standards to investigate and will arrange with the small claims court as well, interestingly I now have been sent his home address from another reader, do you think it's in the "public interest" to put it up here in case any one else wants to start court proceedings too?

No don't post up his home addy if peeps want it they can pm you

But DO take him to court - many pikey types get away with appalling service and products due to customers venting and then doing sod all

Keep us informed a upload of court finding guilty etch would be a nice addition to the thread !!

I saw him at the Model Engineering Exhibition. I considered going over to wind him up a bit - but as nobody was paying him the least notice - even the tumble-weed was staing away from him, I though I would have more enjoyment watching people avoid his stand and look disapprovingly at the snake-oil drill bits!

Although the show was a little smaller than last year, there seemed to be more people there! I picked up a couple of good things that I was needing including £200 worth of (good quality) lathe tools and carbide tips from JB Machine Tools. Jenny who runs it always gives me a good deal and the quality of the tools is amazing for the price. Last year I bought their parting off system. It's the first parting tool I've had that does not vibrate and you can cut at high feed rates. So much so that I've yet to break a carbide tip in it yet! A bit different to Mr Snake-Oil!

Si

Last year I bought their parting off system. It's the first parting tool I've had that does not vibrate and you can cut at high feed rates. So much so that I've yet to break a carbide tip in it yet!

Good parting off tools are just SO much nicer to use than the carp ones. carp ones have me pulling out the hacksaw instead!

I saw him at the Model Engineering Exhibition. I considered going over to wind him up a bit - but as nobody was paying him the least notice - even the tumble-weed was staing away from him, I though I would have more enjoyment watching people avoid his stand and look disapprovingly at the snake-oil drill bits!

MMEE2012 or Sandown? I didn't see him at MMEE

• 1 year later...

http://www.drillalldrillbits.com http://www.drillalldrillbits.com http://www.drillalldrillbits.com

My partner bought the packet of well oiled drills from Terry who operates out of

TRIPLE X TRADING

Registered Office

LYNWOOD HOUSE
373-375 STATION ROAD
HARROW
MIDDLESEX
HA1 2AW

Trading Address

LYNWOOD HOUSE,
373-375 STATION ROAD,
HARROW,
MIDDLESEX,
HA1 2AW

TRIPLE X TRADING LIMITED

Email : triplextrading@gmx.com

Company Registration Number : 5085397

Vat Number : GB 947 9021 96

Terry Hilder
Director/Accounts Manager
Triple X Trading Ltd

Unit 104
91 Mayflower Street
Plymouth
Devon
PL1 1SB

Telephone Number is 07568 091262

However his initial website of triplextrading@gmx.com appears to have mysteriously vanished and now he is trading from

http://www.drillalldrillbits.com and before you go looking up the website registrar you will find its registered to GODADDY whom if my memory serves me right hosted some questionable websites.

Anyway I am a qualified Engineer and found all three Drills used were blunt after ONE use.

I have returned Terrys "Special Drills to him at http://www.drillalldrillbits.com if I dont receive a refund for these NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and potentialy dangerous Drills I will then issue County Court proceedings againgst his TD Company and himself - I understand that you can ask for a winding up order these days for less than I have read which is overwhelming as far as evidence of a bad product is concerned.

I know Trading Standards are looking into the safety of these items as I type.

My advice TERRY dont bury your head and move on old school trading in todays market does not fit.

I plan on speaking to Rogue Traders soon as I have still not had an email reply or a telephone reply.

So a drill to drill all - being a qualified engineer even the Drills I have used for Chobham Armour wont drill all materials and these cost an enormous amount of money.

To finish then (phew ! ) a £2.50 Drill that goes blunt on first use - not for me !

*****************************************************************************************************

http://www.drillalldrillbits.com http://www.drillalldrillbits.com http://www.drillalldrillbits.com

Did anyone else but a set of the drill bits from the Peterbough show from this guy?
Terry Hilder

Accounts Manager/Director Triple x Trading Ltd

Unit 104,91 Mayflower Street,Plymouth,Devon,PL1 1SB

Registered in England No. 5085397
Vat Number 947 9021 96

Email :
triplextrading@gmx.com

I brought simular abnout 15 years ago (looked gold coloured from the ideal home ex. and they have been fantastic, brought this set after seeing him drill in to loads of things no probs but the first time I used them on a slow speed in ther pillar drill to drill a small hole in steel to put a split pin in the 4.5 and 5mm just melted away! In the process of sending them back on the advice of my local trading standards, so will update with the progress as I go.

Gary
199835_10152170176735154_983223495_n.jpg