Central Locking

RizzleKicks

Morning Folks ,

A belated Merry Christmas.

Am having an issue with my 5 Dr FL's central locking.

When the FL is started and in motion I will lock the doors from the drivers side door card and after a while the CL will start to lock & unlock constantly, the pegs don't go down but the sound of the CL goes on. Now if I pull up at a set of lights the CL will behave itself but as soon as the FL is on the move again it starts to play up. This has just started a month ago and have had the vehicle 11 months.

I had disconnected the CL button from the driver's side thinking this could be the culprit & use the passenger side button to lock & unlock the doors would have worked but NOPE still the same issue. I also made sure the spades on the wiring were tight as thought they may be loose and causing the problem but no joy.

This is so annoying and I would like this sorted for the safety of the other half especially when she is using it in the evenings.

Have changed key fob battery but this made no difference as another site suggested I try that first.

Hope someone can shed some light on this issue or what I should check first or may need ordered.

Also where is the best site to order parts from that wont be costly ?

I was warned buying a LR is costly :angry2:.

RizzleKicks