02 TD4 MAF replacement

the fact the auction states a 12 month replacement warranty would make me more comfortable with it, just be sure to take a print off of the auction page which clearly states this and then if in the future it does go wrong and the company deny the warranty, you have proof.

costs enuff doesent it, i can see why you might want to make sure you are getting a proper bosch one at that price.

have you tried your local motorfactors? i feel it is very beneficial to build a good relationship with a decent local motorfactors, they can offer some fairly good discounts for repeat customers too :)

Well it says "Bosch" on the side and looks like it fits the bill, if you're that concerned buy one from a reputable source or even genuine, might not cost a whole lot more. That said, the seller does sell plenty of other "grey" sensors with no manufacturer specified so he's either a slippery genius or being honest when he states it's genuine Bosch.

Oh and you'll need a 5-point (pentalobetm) security Torx to get the thing out. Or just file a flat across the heads of the screws and undo with a normal screwdriver :ph34r:

Only buy a genuine bosch one. I've had copies over the years and they're usually worse than the faulty genuine one. I would contact the seller and make sure it's genuine before buying. I very rarely buy car parts on ebay anymore as they're usually carp unless they're from a brand name.

I've had droplinks that lasted 2 weeks, clutch that was useless and various other parts that failed very shortly after being fitted.