window reay

whippet

i have a 02 td4 the front o/s and n/s and rear n/s windows have stopped working also the o/s rear is iffy some times will sometimes wont work im thinking window relay any thoughts from you good fellows, and where is it situated thanks in advance

i think your right FF i took the panel off drivers side removed the reg had a play with it, separated the motor from it. and the motor would not run when wired to battery. i just kept turning the motor with my fingers and all of a sudden away it, went put it all back together replaced reg into door and its working again although it does stick at the bottom

give door a bang and up it goes. wonder if i have the window in correctly it doesn't always stick again FF thanks for the help.......... next problem front wipers will not park any thoughts

took the passenger side door panel off to day to try and sort the regulator put the meter on the motor. power to go up but non for down tried swapping the switch for the drivers side still up only the motor is ok it runs both ways when just connected to battery