new brakes judders

defender dinky

There is a tolerance for the runout of discs of 0.15mm, and it should be checked every time the discs are changed and before the callipers are re fitted. If the runout is greater than this then you get a pedal that pulses as the pads are moved by the wobbling disc. Start by checking this, you may well need to remove the disc and re fit it after cleaning the faces again.

hi, so far I sent the vented discs back as I thought they were warped brought brand new again got rid of pulsing on the peddle but got intermittent rubbing on the wheel so I brought brand new calliper guide pins took out the piston from calliper cleaned it and replaced and still got this rubbing on the wheel, done the same with drivers side and its perfect running out of ideas and money now any ideas forgot to say calliper piston was very hard to remove bone dry with some rust dust in there dd