Some people deserve what they get

Ian Barrett

Last night I was driving through a local village in the Landy on my way to the pub. Its a 40mph limit because of the village and very sharp right hander about 50yds after the pub.

I was doing 40 and was overtaken by a BMW I didn't even see coming, but when a people carrier then pulled out to overtake me I did him a favour (I thought) and pulled over the the white lines to stop him overtaking, wound down the window and pointed at the 40 sign we were approaching (I was still doing 40)

But as soon as I indicated left for the pub, Mr Impatient behind pulls out and accelerates past with this hand on his horn to let me know he wasn't happy.

I'd have paid to see the look on his face when he locked up under braking to make that right hander

I'm sure there is a hedge round here somewhere waiting for a visit from this guy and it will damned well serve him right.

• 1 month later...

Thread closed

• Must be technical in nature - Fail
  • 4x4 or offroad related - Tenuous
  • Of benefit to the membership - No perceived benefit... Maybe an opportunity to vent.... (Thinking of therapy value....)