OME tough to find

Shackleton

Anyone know where to get a standard pair of OME +2" Nitrochargers for the rear of my D2? There are Nitrocharger "Sport" shocks everywhere but my Disco has OME +2" HD springs on it so I'm afraid it'd eat them for nibbles. It's gone through a new set of rears (different brand) in less than 10K so I guess that'll learn me for putting non HD shocks in with HD springs. I've used Craddock, Paddock, JGS, Island and one or two others in the past, but they all only list "Sport".

I'm out of touch so don't know but on the .au website they list Nitrocharger, and Nitrocharger Sport separately.

Having said that if I use their suspension selector tool, and tell it I have a bullbar and winch (I don't, but I have suspension like I do) it gives me three options all of which spec the Sport shock.

I find the site mainly scant on info and confusing where there is info. If I click on the plain Nitrocharger section it shows a picture of the exact shock the car came to me with - a full yellow shock with steel dust guards and a blue and red Nitrocharger sticker. Maybe I should give up and buy a bush kit for my old Nitrochargers. The dust guards are spectacularly corroded to the point of there being very little left, and the bushes are absolutely knackered but last year when I took them off for the test they were otherwise still going strong. I might be able to salvage the placcy dust guards from my newer outgoing rears :)

I saw Bilstein alright, and figured I could do worse. Devon 4x4 have a nice selection but the only thing listed as HD are the Koni's. They're not bad in my experience with normal cars. Nothing is listed as being ok for +2" though. I find that strange. Should I make the assumption?