Alternator for defender 200 tdi

Hi, I've just started my first Land Rover project a Defender 200 tdi 110 csw, having rebuilt the engine I decided that a new 100 amp alternator was a good upgrade as I plan on fitting extra electrical goodies,and having read that people on here had done this already by fitting one off a Discovery . I bought a discovery alternator but the mounting hole for the tensioning adjuster is on the other side, and I wondered if those who have fitted a discovery one already could tell me the best way or place to fit the tensioner ? or have a bought the wrong model (YLE10113)

cheers Ian

my new 100amp is a equal to LR part YLE10100, straight replacement for Lucas 100amp alt LRB367,LRB368,LRB291, Discovery & RRC 200Tdi

http://www.brit-car.co.uk/product.php/95165/5497/alternator_a127_100amp_rrc_ja_ mine came from a local vehicle electrics supplier, it's not a Britpart items, box had RE2762 100-067 on the label. it's a reconditioned Marelli unit.

hth