Reynolds Broughton RB44's

MogLite

hi all im after a ford a series rb44 southern electricity used to run them back in the day dos any one have one complete for sale the picture is just for refrence but its the exact truck im looking for complete with crewcab  hydraulic front winch if anybody has one for sale please drop me a message im located in the london area has to be the exact same model as in the picture thanks in advance ,,,,,,,

15083850667_1a226ebdb8_b.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 8/30/2007 at 11:45 AM, MogLite said:

Been looking at overland vehicles for a long time.

Alas for what I want a Land Rover isn't big enough, rather than go Unimog, I think a RB44 would be about right size/cost etc.

Could be a civilian Dodge 50 or Renault S75 - they seem to go under many names - but something like this.

post-16-1188470508_thumb.jpg

I've found a reasonable amount of info on the web, but I have no idea how they drive.

Has anyone driven a later one with PAS and disc brakes.

I'd be interested to know how "civilised" the driving experience is - noise, performance, vibration that kinda thing.

This is a potential long-term project - but it will still be finished before Astro_Al's Unimog :)

wot reg is that rb44 looks like a midlands electric board rb44