New owner of freelander xedi 2ltr rover 1999

Freelander xedi

Good morning , looking for some assistance with a few issues I have with my new freelander 1999. Simply using it twice a week for shooting , I'm not very mechanically minded but I'd like to get the jobs resolved myself before I use mechanic. Any advice would be greatfully received

1- turning the ignition I seem to get a buzzing electrical noise from under the bonnet ? Once started every runs fine

2- bit of a knocking on nearside over bumps and potholes and uneven roads

3- cold start, once started it cranks instantly all day. I've changed 2/3 glow plug but struggling with the other 2

4- heater blower only works on fiction 3-4. I can live with this tho as it demist Windows quickly

5- slight play on steering , steering wheel is currently 1" off centre to go straight , do I need wheel alignment tested or what else could it be

Be pleased to have any advise on the problems above, other then that it's had full filter services just before I bought it

• 4 months later...