Help For Heroes Landy Autojumble 14th June 2015 Capel Surrey

neil610

Hi All

I wanted to ask if you could help with promoting event in your magazine/paper and perhaps on your facebook site.

I’ve run this event for the past 4 years and its a really good charity fundraiser but just needs some help with advertising

we really need all the publicity we can get , the event raises money for wounded soldiers with all profits going to help for heroes and this year also combat stress

We have a team of RAF cadets who help out on the day along with a small number of volunteers, so we’d love more publicity

HELP for HEROES 4X4 AUTO JUMBLE SALE SUNDAY 14th JUNE 2015

Surrey CAPEL 4x4 Land Rover Auto jumble is a well established yearly event with all profits going directly to Help for Heroes in support of wounded Soldiers

The whole event is aimed at 4x4 Clubs, Traders and private sellers/ buyers who want to seek out a bargain and also know the money we raise will go to help wounded Soldiers. We have Trade stands and also 4x4 auto jumble stands from the Largest to the guy just wanting to clear out the garage, This is a real bargain finder event

The event is held in really nice surroundings in the village of CAPEL Nr Dorking Surrey RH5 5LQ , we have toilets and Catering and. Clubs are welcome to use this event for a social gathering and can camp in large group areas along with BBQ etc.

Free Camping Saturday Night and the small off Road course run by SLSLRC (SOUTH LONDON & SURREY LAND ROVER CLUB )

Entry to the auto jumble 10am onwards £4.50 children Free.

Private sellers from £15 Trade stands from £20

www.sussex4heroes.com for more information and list of Traders

PHONE 07776464933 / 01306 711687

• 1 month later...

About 15 mins for me too - and 10 mins of that was chatting to Nigel & John!

I drove over to Dunsfold - which was much better! Not much stuff to buy (least not that I would buy) but a good day out anyway.

Unless they can fix the advertising etc, I don't think I'll bother with Capel any more (and it's only 10 miles from home!)

Si

Agreed Si, it just seems to get less and less each year.

I have been going for years - i used to take stuff to sell too, and it's only 15 mins drive away.

I didn't get out to any events this weekend, as the truck is still not finished, but I had been planning to go to Dunsfold.