Exploded Diagram of rear hub

pugwash

i'm looking for a diagram that shows how the caliper interacts with the hub and the various seals for a project i am working on.

I can take noe apart in real life, but i just can't picture everything in my head

Thanks Ralph :D :D

Mr Wash, if this is for what I think its for - do you want me to email you those pics of all the killeraxles bits in situe?

Al.

that would be grand, thanks Mr C

Chris- thanks for finding those- i was really looking for a diagram that included the axle, the hub and the brake assembly together though.

i'm looking for a diagram that shows how the caliper interacts with the hub and the various seals for a project i am working on.

I can take noe apart in real life, but i just can't picture everything in my head

Sorry Jim, only just seen this, which axle are you ripping to bits or will any LR diagram do the job

From a 300 tdi axle. What type are you specifically interested in?

post-1230-1175111508_thumb.jpg