Which Autojumble?

Shackleton

Planning a trip on the ferry to get the parts I just haven't been able to get (various projects). They say if you can't find it at Beaulieu it doesn't exist, so that seems like the one I should go for, but does anyone know of anything else in the days around the 3rd / 4th September this year? Bare in mind I'll be coming from either Holyhead or Rosslare.

Newbury is by far the best. Last time I went to beaulieu it was tiny by comparison.

Unless it's non land rover your looking for then beaulieu is good. But as said if it's land rover your after Newbury is the one but I don't think the dates will work for you.

Mike

Unless it's non land rover your looking for then beaulieu is good. But as said if it's land rover your after Newbury is the one but I don't think the dates will work for you.

Mike

????

The last time I saw you there - the only thing either of us had managed to find worth buying, was an Ice Cream!

Go to Beauliew if you like melty Ice Cream but Newbury if you prefer oily Land Rover bits!

Si

Well, if you plan your journey you could do a tour of various forumer's sheds and take away some of our junk valuable rare items ^_^ likewise various places like breakers where postage may be prohibitive you could drop in & collect.

Dunno what the LR shows are like for bits, haven't been to one for yonks.

:D Oh valuable rare items should be gratefully received, with or without knobs on.

I've missed some stuff I really wanted over the last year, just because of postage. Turns out a wedding invite landed this morning... when? yes the 3rd September. So Beaulieu is out and that's the important one because I don't have the network (of you) for the Lotus stuff like I do for LR.