Best no or small lift defender set up

I'd vote also for standard springs. But with a decent shock of your choosing... I personally like OME ones.

Errrrr, longer travel with a dislocating spring doesn't have to have a locker and can still be of benefit to forward progress. Yes I had a rear locker in my setup (standard springs and +5" OME) but there were plenty of times where the axle was dropped out further than standard without the locker being needed.

Personally I like my axles to go up and down, and I feel that dislocated springs still offer some advantage to stability and forward traction.

To answer the op's question, I have standard height oem springs and 15" travel procomp dampers. I get good up-travel - I had to tub the rear wheel boxes to get extra clearance.

Front in action

Longer clip but has some views of the rear suspension (skip to 20seconds)

As you already have 11" dampers I would go for the Gwyn Lewis challenge kit, it's well priced, well designed and well made. It gives a good balance of up-travel and droop, I've had it on a previous 90 and was very pleased with its performance.

Here's the Gwyn Lewis challenge kit on their eBay shop, all you would need extra is some longer brake hoses and some cranked trailing arms.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172242371307

They even do a budget version to weld together yourself to save a few quid. If you do buy from Gwyn it's worth giving them a call as their prices are better over the phone than thru eBay