Broxhead Borden hampshire October 26th

mudslingger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was there last weekend for our comp safari. There are two innocent looking puddles that will swallow you whole. One on the main track alongside the road (nearest full width one closest to the entrance) and one on the lower sandy track about half way down.

Hopefully the local squaddies will have learnt how to drive off road since Sunday, so you don't have to go couple of miles off site and extract them from a waterlogged field like I did. Twice.

Yes you can just turn up you don't have to be a member of the fwdc to attend this event

Ta see you there!

Water sounds interesting, I have just converted to Megajolt so hoped to see how it runs, however I tried it in a 1.5 ft ford today and it stopped immediately!! It also started back up again without missing so don't know what it was as a hosepipe did not phase it!

Marc.

Hi, had a great morning, much better without wife screeming in my ear!!

At first I was concerned about following large tyred motors but the inside of the site were some great routes and a very muddy unused section that left me with the muddiest truck on site but it got through!!

Thanks to the marshalls and organisers.

Marc.