speakers not working

tegrey2012

i have a disco 300tdi and the drivers side rear and rear door speakers ain't working, i know about stereos and speakers so they are wired up correct but was wondering if anyone knew where the wires run on the body so i can check for any breaks in them

The wires run under the dash to the side of the car and then go up the door post and windshield frame and along the body to roof joint to the rear of the car, this happens on both sides feeding the audio and electrical functions ie, light clusters and such, the fact that both front and rear have gone down on one side I doubt it would be a chaffed cable though.

ah rite i see, its only the rear drivers side speaker thats not working and i'm assuming the rear door sub woofers ain't working due to an after market head unit fitted? if so how do i wire them up? ie amp wires? and where is amp situated?