View from Budapest.

Simon_CSK

I am here on Holiday with my youngest son and my girlfriend by way of a joint celebration of my birthday and my divorce. (I knew my ex would make me happy one day)

After being here for the Grand Prix and spending a few days sightseeing (and Landy spotting which drives everyone else mad!!) I saw this on the chain bridge.

Spotted_zpsrvub0jo2.jpg

Wasn't sure what it was but managed to get my camera out and shoot of a few shots as I knew Land Rover used this camouflage technique to drive prototypes around.

Imagine my surprise to open LRO which had been sitting in my case for 5 days and see images of this vehicle. A new model Range Rover apparently.

Unlikely to be JLR if it's on Hungarian plates. More likely to be VAG or Mercedes who manufacture there in large numbers.

I was thinking Porsche but the exact vehicle image is in this months LRO with a Range Rover caption.

Unlikely to be JLR if it's on Hungarian plates. More likely to be VAG or Mercedes who manufacture there in large numbers.

I was thinking Porsche but the exact vehicle image is in this months LRO with a Range Rover caption.

Was just about to post the same, unlikely to be JLR. The whole point of those wraps is to confuse and obfuscate the shape.

I’ll even throw in a curve ball of Suzuki, who also do a lot of manufacturing in Hungary…