Ownership history search

Does anyone know if there a way to trace the ownership history of a vehicle? I'm trying to find out what colour green my 90 is, which I was fairly sure was eastnor green until I had some mixed. It's close, really close, but still not quite right.

Anyway, I took it to the body shop that does a lot of work for us, and the lads there say it looks a lot like a forestry colour, which has naturally gotten me quite intrigued. They really do know their stuff so I'm inclined to believe them but it would be nice to know who owned it from when to when, as I know it has been owned by a plant hire company once upon a time.

I've rambled on enough so any help much appreciated ??

That's great thanks for the info, I didnt expect it to be quite so straight forward with all the data protection carp out there. Obviously private owners doesn't really mean a lot to anyone, but if there's any working history behind it, it could be interesting.

This is really interesting, I didnt realise you could potentially get all previous owners. My 110 used to be bright yellow and has an odd aerial attachment. I suspect it might be an ex-AA vehicle or something like that so it would be nice to find out.

This is really interesting, I didnt realise you could potentially get all previous owners. My 110 used to be bright yellow and has an odd aerial attachment. I suspect it might be an ex-AA vehicle or something like that so it would be nice to find out.

if it's a 2 door hardtop with 3/4 depth windows, the RAF used to use that type for air traffic control/runway inspection duties, most RAF/Air cadets glider units use them to tow the gliders or winch cables.