Rear PTO from a defender 110. Anyone fitted one to a 90?

Just picked up a bargain PTO, while I could probably sell it for a profit I'd quite Like the idea of using it in some way or other. I can fabricate rear crossmember mounts for various things. But my question is: Has anyone ever fitted one to a 90 or indeed was there ever a factory fit option???

Never seen one but there was a custom tank for a 110 on eBay last year that had a channel in the top the tank to accommodate the shaft so someone has done it. There has also been several rear facing pto's for an lt230 (i would quite like one for a pto center winch on the ibex but that's another idea).

Mike

Only paid £50 for the tranny box and Pto and it worked out I finished work within 10 miles of the guys house. I think I may have to cut a big hole in the cross member and tube it. I just know I want to make use it. It's not something you see every day in a 90 or ever

Was on a face ache page. Couldn't say no tbh

Had a couple of results latley. Went to get a rear draw bent up to my design for the 90 full depth. The guy said yes no problem now I semi know the guy use him for all my sheet metal and he is really really good. He told me to come upstairs and he shows me one he made for his 110 which he sold. It wasn't full depth and had wings that went over the seat boxes where my mobile storage lockers will eventually go. He said take it away or it will get scrapped. I offered him a few quid but he flatly refused. So I'm adapting it to work. Will bolt it in tomorrow eve.

Actually Mike I thought if you when I picked this up. I wrapped it up good and proper so it wouldn't get my car dirty. I remember coming down 3 hrs after picking my brand new co car to your place to pick up some old axles. You asked how old and I said 3hrs Lol many moons ago!