Door top bolt replacements

jameshub

Hi

I recently bought some new bolts that go between the top and bottom part of the doors on my WOLF, unfortunately the doors are now very straight but the door tops stick out and don't sit against the main door rubbers at all.

Looks like the only way this can be done is to bend the bolts.....really?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I had a similar issue when I replaced the seal between top and bottom sections. Old seal was flat were the new ones are moulded with a lip along the edge, can't remember the exact profile but there was a big difference between old and new. New seal threw the door top way out so went back to the old original one and fits fine again. Have you replaced the seal with a new one when fitting a new bottom section?

• 2 weeks later...

I just bent mine back in while attached to the door bottoms, probably not the best thing to do but I think my issue was with the door bottoms, possibly from closing the door when inside by pulling it.

• 1 month later...