SVX Seats

After seeing the SVX in the flesh for the first time at the LRW show. The Grill doesn't look quite as bad as I thought from pictures and the one there had all the sticks for the hood attached and the soft top looks to be of a very high quality. Think it will look really good with the top up and the 3" rollbar.

The thing I liked most and want for my own Defender are the seats

land-rover-defender-svx-interior12.jpg

The really long seat pan is ideal for my legs and the thin back should mean I can get them a little further back.

Obviously with the SVX being a limited edition will this make the parks hard to come by? Do you think I will be able to buy a pair from my LR dealer. Obviously at a premium but they are about perfect.

I have aftermarket bucket seats on a few of my other toys but these are hardly suited to the use of seatbelts and any seat in my defender needs to be adjustable so my wife can still drive.