Fitting series 3 doors to a defender cab

Another pointer required from the 'all knowing' types. Has anyone done a guide on here for the above conversion which i understand is fairly simple or can anyone give advice on the subject. im planning on getting some new ones to do the job.

I will also have a pair of dogged stage one doors that i was going to use up for grabs when im sorted.

Many thanks!

Another pointer required from the 'all knowing' types. Has anyone done a guide on here for the above conversion which i understand is fairly simple or can anyone give advice on the subject. im planning on getting some new ones to do the job.

I will also have a pair of dogged stage one doors that i was going to use up for grabs when im sorted.

Many thanks!

It's a straightforward nut and bolt job. Later series doors used "Defender" type hinges anyway, but I think even earlier series doors will fit as the bolt holes are in the same place, IIRC.

HTH

Mark

You need to get military or late series doors( key hole in the door ) with some anti burst locks.Then when you fit the doors you will find the striker is in the wrong place,it can be moved but might not be straightforward if you have a Ninety with rear bulkhead as there is a bracket between the B post and bulkhead right where you would like to drill some new fixing holes for the new striker position. Series check strap brackets fit to a defender bulkhead using the same bolt holes.