Are Kam Diff's Still Trading ?

zim

Steve, i was aware of your and Nige's position - i feel for you - just didn't want to chat about that on the open forum.

The reason i was asking, is i've been trying to phone them to order some stub shafts and not been able to get through.

G

I have been getting PM's from a few frustrated people lately, desperate for spares. I'm afraid i really can't help and i feel awkward as many of KAM's customers have become good friends of mine.

Good luck, hopefully things will improve if someone with business sense takes over :lol:

Steve

As this thread has been started I will also add that I am also very sorry re the PMs I get as Steve does, but

I am no longer there so hands tied. To just add to Steves post above, Steve, Chris, and John were all made redundant,

whilst I actually 'resigned' of me own free will - and walked away from it all in Febuary this year.

Great shame, the potential there was great, with some of the products being top notch,..... but lifes a funny thing

Chris is back with his Old Company, Steve is back as a Professional Tree Surgoen and 'Moi' - Running Megasquirt-V8 Ltd,

and semi retired. Steve (as a grown up) also builds and refurbs all the Pegged Diffs / rebuilds / upgrades I do etc,

so we are all OK, but still its a great shame it all went the way it did - "Ce't la Vie innit " (thats Cr*p French dontcha know :P )

:rolleyes:

Nige

"Ce't la Vie innit " (thats Cr*p French dontcha know :P )

I completely agree!

Its a shame when I eventually buy a locker an electric locking diff would appeal to me a lot more than having an air system to operate everything.

Jad

• 3 months later...

Ok i am going to drag this thread up...

having done this to my front short shaft at the weekend.

post-1650-0-73494500-1317125745_thumb.png

Phoned up kam today, expecting the worst. But nope still there and are fine to replace under warrenty, and even have stock too...

and was also told that from the 1st of september Kam diffs will be part of allmakes.

just though this might be of intrest to people who like me are still running their kit.

paul

Ok i am going to drag this thread up...

having done this to my front short shaft at the weekend.

post-1650-0-73494500-1317125745_thumb.png

Phoned up kam today, expecting the worst. But nope still there and are fine to replace under warrenty, and even have stock too...

and was also told that from the 1st of september Kam diffs will be part of allmakes.

just though this might be of intrest to people who like me are still running their kit.

paul

Thats good to hear :).

I tend to agree. Eddie Priscott obviously knows how to run a good company and with Allmakes Financial, Logistical and Manufacturing support - the future of KAM is bright!

Si

At least the future won't be orange!!

Eddie is a nice bloke too :).

As this thread has been started I will also add that I am also very sorry re the PMs I get as Steve does, but

I am no longer there so hands tied. To just add to Steves post above, Steve, Chris, and John were all made redundant,

whilst I actually 'resigned' of me own free will - and walked away from it all in Febuary this year.

Great shame, the potential there was great, with some of the products being top notch,..... but lifes a funny thing

Chris is back with his Old Company, Steve is back as a Professional Tree Surgoen and 'Moi' - Running Megasquirt-V8 Ltd,

and semi retired. Steve (as a grown up) also builds and refurbs all the Pegged Diffs / rebuilds / upgrades I do etc,

so we are all OK, but still its a great shame it all went the way it did - "Ce't la Vie innit " (thats Cr*p French dontcha know tongue.gif )

:rolleyes:

Nige

Nige, you may want to have a word as website still shows this:

For further details contact:

Nigel Barker, head of sales and his team will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Marc