swing away spare wheel carrier

Bucky

Picked up a spare wheel carrier at a decent price, stripped it down to get it powder coated and need to source some new bolts, couple of questions:

Its this type of carrier

th__58.jpg

To go on this style of rear door

th_image6.jpeg

It came with two spreader plates for the door, am i likely to run into problems fitting it? Do i need a smooth door?

Also, the three wheel threads came with steel nuts, to hold the wheel front and back. Now im putting a alloy on them so obviously the front ones will need to be replaced with alloy nuts but what about the rear ones?

Finally the two brackets that attach to the capping and rear crossmember anyone know what bolts are best to use? I was thinking ht stainless?

Cheers

Sorry to double post but can anyone help with this bit?

Cheers

"Also, the three wheel threads came with steel nuts, to hold the wheel front and back. Now im putting a alloy on them so obviously the front ones will need to be replaced with alloy nuts but what about the rear ones?"