defender 110 coil springs?

Hi guys, I have a 1993 200tdi hardtop which I have owned around 2 years and have loved every second of owning it.

Since I have had the vehicle it has had a lean /sag on the front passenger side and it has been suggested that this could have possibly been because the coils could have been inserted thewrong side (as far as I am reading they are handedleft and right?)

From people who have seen the vehicle they have also said they could have beenuprated coils in the whole vehicle.

Now I have been given aset of 4 coils two fronts are as new and have the numbers WRC

9449 on and the rears have only had very minimal use (cant see any numbers on theses).

Now I would like to know if I can safely replace both the front coils at the same time and whilst doing the work is it possible for me to assess if in fact the original front coils are in fact the wrong way around in which case I could possibly just swap them around the other way?

Is there a standard place and dimension to see what type of springs you are using are or if you have any type of lift on your vehicle?

Hope the gurus out there can be of some help

Andrew

post-12769-0-05215500-1410777172_thumb.jpg

post-12769-0-18383700-1410777372_thumb.jpg