Another year, another MOT

So I took the 110 for its MOT on Monday and it failed on the drivers seat not being able to be moves and unbalanced rear brakes.

I left it at a friends house while I was trying to find time to fix it and my mate had a quiet day today, stripped and re-assembled the brakes, greased the runners, took it for a retest and now it's got another years ticket!

Only a couple of advisories and they are nothing really (track rod end and chassis corrosion) so I am well chuffed.

Now I have had it over a year I think it's time to work on the things that need doing to make it nice. So I have a list and a bit of cash and Newbury is only a couple of weeks away.

But I am a happy bunny!

• Like 1

Crazy as it may seem! Cars here Queensland, never have to be MOT'ed I tell people about the times I have taken cars to be MOT'ed and had them fail because a over zealous inspector ripped my windscreen wipers apart! There is a down side as the amount of cars you see with bald tyres in car parks is crazy! Just a little nugget of info for you to chew over?