defender brake bias valve 1980's 90 pickup??

Hi all, does a 90 pickup feature this valve as seen in the snip?

post-13725-0-04468400-1416326166_thumb.png

microcat states its for a 90 hardtop up to KA934055

is there any valve used at all with master cylinder number STC441?
what about with master cylinder NRC 8690?

i need to get the correct brake bias system (master and valve or just master) for a 90 pickup with rear drums.

cheers guys :)

for 90 with rear DRUM brake it should have G valve NRC8215 item 1 page 593 in http://www.retroanaconda.com/landrover/parts_books/90/7_brakes_fuel_air_exhaust_cool_heat_p581-718.pdf

doesn't specify any particular body type.

STC441 won't fit the earlier servo, bolt pattern is different, early small diameter servo bolts are inline horizontal, later big diameter servo bolts are offset, see the pics I posted ref your wanted ad for a brake pedal assembly.

Thanks Ralph, does the later servo make much difference in terms of assistance? i would be fine with an earlier servo and have just bought a master cylinder (80mm horizontal stud mounting pattern) as it makes things easier, theres only 2 ports on my system, so apart from swapping out from UNF fittings to metric fittings on the 3 1/6" pipes, all should be fine. (he hopes)

the master i picked up is NRC8690, am i right in hoping that (for now) the master will mate up fine with a series servo pushrod, the mounting studs are correct. (i can then pick up the 90 servo at a later date, assuming it actually works more efficiently than a series one, Does it?? :))

any chance anyone can confirm that NRC9434 is a 3/16" pipe, the fitting is a very large one but i was reassured at the parts place it was still a 3/16" pipe going to it not a 5/16" pipe

cheers :)

the later servo is bigger diameter & thinner front to rear, probably won't make any difference in feel or operation.

NRC8690 is the same as on my 110, 3/16 bore pipe on my '89 110 with M10 fine thread fittings IIRC

no idea if it'll match your servo pushrod, just make sure you have a small clearance between push rod end & MC piston face, or you'll be having brakes that won't fully release.

im familiar with setting the free play in the system, im just hoping it all fits together, one of the ports is an M10 fine the other looks at least M12 fine or so, they didnt have a union of that size in stock hopefully ill be able to track one down in the morning ill get a photo after tea