Stack exhaust thoughts

Evening all, so I am now part way through my 90 truck cab project, and am now contemplating fitting a stack exhaust, mainly because I think it would look and sound cool. What are peoples thoughts on stack exhausts? Pros, cons, would you do it to your own if you could? Also if anyone has done this, any pics would be great.

What truck/ engine do you have as if 65 is all you can get I'd be spending my money improving that first. Have a 90(45) with a noisey exhaust I will be quieting it down next time as it's really draining on long trips and quite antisocial on the morning commute. A stack will need either a ting ting on the top or a drain at the lowest point.

Mike

Don't think mine will ever sound like that being a diesel. Not really fussed about noise as such as the landy already has a straight through exhaust on it. Surprisingly retro even with the lift and tyres it's not too bad on the road. But then I never bought any of my lands for comfort.

What meccano said - my 109 is quieter than it's been for a long time and it's still way too loud for going any sort of distance, moving around at unsociable hours without annoying the neighbours, turning up at a campsite without disturbing the normals, passing any police anywhere without being pulled over / checked out, etc. etc.