Tub floor bolts

I feel I need to apologise for my ignorance again...

Cleaning out the back of 90 CSW today, having removed carpets and side facing seats etc - getting ready to fit a forward facing rear seat ...

What are the bolts in the corner of the tub floor ? I could do with replacing them as they looks pretty corroded. So I wondered if anyone could tell me what they locate too and perhaps what size they are ?

Nothing very handy on my phone ....

I've tried to put two little whiten dots on this picture to show where they are ... But it hasn't worked ....

They are in line with the run of rivets along side the wheel boxes and are up near where the bulkhead would be ... Little brown blobs on this picture

E749F97F-AA14-494F-AA9A-4D37AF6C745E.jpg

I can take some more tomorrow

It does look an M6 size head. If it had been obvious I'd have picked the bolts up on my way home from work today.

I'll have a proper look I n the daylight - and see if I can work out the inside to outside placement. I was hesitant to just wind then out given I seem to be in a spate of shearing fasteners off.

when trying to take off corroded fasteners I always turn the bolt both ways to clear the thread,

try loosen, doesn't work, try tighten by just a little

if it starts loosening then every half turn turn it back in again the half turn, that way you clear a lot of rust and muck in the thread and the bolts shear off less (says he who often doesn't have the patience to practice what he preaches and is an avid shearer of fasteners....)

that support bar behind your seats? is that standard 90? what does it bolt to? I am asking because mine is a 110 hardtop which I am busy taking the roof off and to make softtop and i am thinking of ways to properly brace the side rails I will then build.

that would be great anderzander!!! so I can see how the factory brains think...

anderzander you also answered me about my loom, said you had to reshape yours, got any pics of how you ended up routing it before you closed up.

that support bar behind your seats? is that standard 90? what does it bolt to? I am asking because mine is a 110 hardtop which I am busy taking the roof off and to make softtop and i am thinking of ways to properly brace the side rails I will then build.

They have been standard on 90 Station Wagons for a long time, but fit 109 and 110 tubs (I have one in my 109). Google "Protection and Performance".

that would be great anderzander!!! so I can see how the factory brains think...

anderzander you also answered me about my loom, said you had to reshape yours, got any pics of how you ended up routing it before you closed up.

I don't have any pics of the loom - it was just a case of straightening the run out and getting it as compact and as neat as possible..... And trial fitting the dash panel over and over again !

I'll take some pictures at the weekend - it's dark when I'm home from work at the moment. Feel free to remind me if I forget.

Hard to tell from the pic, are you pointing at the wing stay/support bar bolts? Mine has an m6 x 30 bolt in there

Just to tidy up my post - once I could check in daylight - it was the support bar bolts. I sort of lost my bearings with what was below that point inside.

I'm going to replace them with a couple of stainless button heads I have.

Thank you