Can you identify this engine??

Hello, first post here and I need a little help. I'm trying to import a 1989 defender 110 to the U.S. The engine does not have a serial number on it and customs says that it will be detained for further investigation. Pictures of the engine will be sent to the U.S. Dept of transportation to verify that it is the correct engine for the year. Can I definitively say that this is a 19J engine based on these pictures? Thanks for the help.

post-106298-0-87232400-1429550029_thumb.jpg

post-106298-0-89745000-1429550048_thumb.jpg

post-106298-0-13423800-1429550069_thumb.jpg

Definitely a 2.5 litre Turbo Diesel engine serial number starting 19J

my 1989 110CSW was a 19J TD originally, the engine serial number is stamped in to the block in 1 of 2 locations depending on when the engine was built --

1.early engines -- on the engines Left hand side just forward of the exhaust manifold there is a machined flat surface

or

2, later engines -- on the engines right hand side on the horizontal surface just above the fuel lift pump mounting plate/rear side cover.

extract attached from my Genuine LR Defender workshop manual Note the 2 shaded area in diagrams & my info above.

post-20-0-93036100-1429551435_thumb.jpg

a wire brush to remove the red paint may reveal the number, if it's the location as shown for later engines in my attachment.

the stamped serial number should be fairly obvious, as will a ground our area if the number has been removed for some reason.