chassis cross member

Hi all, took the rear body off my110csw I'm rebuilding today and the centre cross member has gone and the chassis underneath needs patching. Its the main one that the rear wish bone attaches to, I've done a search on the web of all the usual Land Rover places but can't find one then did a web search and none came back does anyone know the proper name for it and were I could order one from ? I've put some pics below

Cheers Ian

post-105423-0-96993200-1435428464_thumb.jpg

post-105423-0-15042800-1435428537_thumb.jpg

Commonly called the A-frame crossmember.

You could try Richards Chassis - they manufacture chassis so must have the component parts, whether they'll sell them individually to the public is another matter

Cheers all, had a good look at it this morning and its just each end that's shot. Have done another search now you've told me what its called and I found a post on here were someone has repaired It so going down that route now I know its not an available part

cheers for the help Ian