Superwinch H14 bumper...

A few months ago I picked up a Superwinch H14W PTO driven winch for a reasonable price, unfortunately at the time I didn't look at bumpers, as that was the only thing missing from the setup...

As of yet I haven't found a winch bumper available that says it will accept a H14W. I found a picture online of a H14 next to a Husky and they look very similar in size, and there seems to be many bumpers that are suitable for a Husky - does anyone know if a Husky bumper is suitable for a H14, like this one?

th_ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339964630.118

The H14W is standard fit to the Landys at work nowadays, and they have a rather nice bumper that has a hinged lid, but I've never seen it offered for sale anywhere, does anyone have any ideas on what it is and where I might get one?

th_DSC_0058_2_zps4mllnfww.jpg

th_DSC_0059_3_zpscmr9asuo.jpg

Many thanks in advance!

I've had a further look at one at work today and it mentions Rotec Hydraulics so I might try contacting them as well. None of the conversion on the work ones is done by special vehicles any more I am told. I fear these sort of bumpers will be fiercely expensive but I will wait and see what PWS and Rotec come back with, if anything