help, 130 wheel rub issue, springs or tyres?

Hi all,

Hoping for someone to help me out with an problem I have with some wheel rub issues on my 130.

The current wheel and suspension setup is as follows:

wheels:

15 x 8 rims with approx. +3mm offset (as best as I could measure)

33x12.5 tyres

30mm wheel spacers

aftermarket wider flares

suspension:

front OME 751 springs and OME 60037 shocks current static length approx. 262mm drivers side, 264mm passenger side

rear OME 754 springs and OME 60039 shocks current static length approx. 370mm drivers side, 372mm passenger side

I am aware many people run 33x12.5 tyres under a stock defender with no rubbing issues. I however am getting rub on what seems to be the flares going over bumps, and also inner arch rub on full articulation. There was enough pressure to twist the cab/chassis to stop me opening door and also resulting in the drag link bending. Is it normal for tyres of that size to exert that much pressure on the body under full articulation?

I am wondering if there is sag in the springs at the front as the defender looks to sit a lot lower at the front.

I m unsure if I should first look at changing my front springs or decrease my tyre width. Springs would be the more affordable option on the face of it but don't want to go down the route of having to do a lot more modification if there is too much front end lift.

Any help or pointers on what I should be looking at much appreciated.

post-105063-0-75374200-1444348275_thumb.jpg