Cheap 110 Headlining?

Hi jon can't tell you whether they are any good or not but I've got the headlining to do on my project 110 thought the prices were a bit steep so have decided to re-cover it myself. Have brought some fibreglass matting to repair the rips in it from removing it and have found a couple of companies that sell the fabric to recover it , they do kits for about £100 can post the links up if your interested in going down that route.

Hi jon can't tell you whether they are any good or not but I've got the headlining to do on my project 110 thought the prices were a bit steep so have decided to re-cover it myself. Have brought some fibreglass matting to repair the rips in it from removing it and have found a couple of companies that sell the fabric to recover it , they do kits for about £100 can post the links up if your interested in going down that route.

Please post links for me

No probs or go to AS TRIM (as-trim .co.uk) for some reason it won't post a link. I prefer the as trim shop as there is more choice in fabrics you want to look in headlining and adhesive kits as they do a 1.6m wide by 5m long kit enough for a 110.

sorry about that they disappeared here they are

http://www.as-trim.co.uk/

http://www.martrim.co.uk/catalogue/landrover-headlining-kit.html