Hey, i have an oil leak down the left hand side of my engine (as you look at it from the front) looking at it, the engine is a 200tdi engine, the leak looks like it might be from the oil cooler pipes, or that general oil filter area, i plan to rip apart the whole lot and replace every gasket and seal i can and was just wondering if anyone has a list of everything that could be replaced, just so i can order it all and get it done in one hit, or am i best buying a full bottom end gasket set, like this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Defender-200-TDi-Full-Bottom-End-Gasket-Set-STC1557-STC363-/320835188843?hash=item4ab344786b:g:MGUAAOSwDuJW1xOA

thanks for any help

Before you spend any money on parts, I think it will help you to identify the exact point of the leak if you give the whole area where the oil seems to be coming from a real thorough clean. It should then be a bit more obvious where the oil is coming from (and to what extent) when you take it for a drive post the clean up. Obviously a gasket set won't be a lot of help if it is a loose or broken pipe. HTH