Tow ball on front bumper

If it's for regular use, get a kit that puts the hitch at standard trailer height. The bumper is a tad too high, you'll notice more with a long trailer and uneven ground.

I love mine, by Watling Eng. the only downside is you need to practice reversing a trailer now and then.

I use mine to launch my clubs 6.8m dive boat, safe and easy to see hazards etc. Do it! Do it now!

The ones you see on a series are often fixed to a 4-inch drop plate to be closer to normal trailer hitch height.

Mine are bolted direct to the bumper, with a substantial spreader plate behind! They get used as recovery points, for hooking a dog lead on to occasionally and also for manoeuvring trailers.

I have been known to show of with trailers on both ends once in a while, normally when someone asks me to move their trailer and I'm too lazy to unhitch the one already on the back. This does require some experience!

The ones you see on a series are often fixed to a 4-inch drop plate to be closer to normal trailer hitch height.

Mine are bolted direct to the bumper, with a substantial spreader plate behind! They get used as recovery points, for hooking a dog lead on to occasionally and also for manoeuvring trailers.

I have been known to show of with trailers on both ends once in a while, normally when someone asks me to move their trailer and I'm too lazy to unhitch the one already on the back. This does require some experience!

Yep been there! My gaffer came out to see my works 110 with a loaded 18' IWT tri axle trakler on the back pushing a 16'tri on the front as someone had left it in the way! As you say it takes some experiance.

I use a Dixon bait adjustable height thing, on a detachable towing thingy. I ended getting a front bumper where you can slide in and attach it, this is because I have the same system on the back. Also the bracket that attaches to the height adjuster is swappable, if you need to switch between a millitary hitch and standard, it's super easy.