Power Steering Mounting Bracket - ERC6974

I'm in the process of fitting power steering to my Land Rover 90 2.5 NA diesel. However, I have hit a roadblock on one of the components that I need. I have been unable to get hold of the bracket that mounts the PAS pump to the engine, part number ERC6974.

Does anybody have one kicking around in their shed or garage on an old 2.5 NA engine? I have cash waiting. Alternatively, could I borrow one so that I can have it 3D laser scanned? Hopefully, then I might be able to get one manufactured at a local engineering company.

I have attached a photograph of the item in question, just so that you know what you are looking for when you go rooting around your shed or garage.

Many thanks.

post-109459-0-77052300-1466932518_thumb.jpg

I have one in the shed but it needs a couple of broken bolts removed from it. If you can wait a couple of weeks, I could probably sort it out for you.

Vulcan Bomber (an iconic aircraft, always loved seeing them over Waddo and had one as our fly past at Swinderby)

I'm interested in your item. Could you possibly send me some photos taken from different angles, both front and back?

Many thanks.