What Land Rover Related Pressis did you get this Christmas

Cornish Rattler

I didn't get and Land Rover gifts, but instead I got a present from the car itself - a hour on the side of the M6 in the dark trying to get the rear lights working again after they failed.

Managed to bridge a supply from the rear wiper circuit to get me going again but I reckon there's a break in the loom somewhere. So my present to the car in return looks like it's going to be a new chassis harness!

Also bought myself some Captain Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure, so we'll see if that can keep the annoying leaks at bay.

We had a family conversation regarding presents yesterday, I mentioned Ben Fogle and an odd book he may of written.

No one paused for breath or recognition of my voice during their requests for further presents!

Oh well.

Why should this year be any different?

My teenage daughter insists she got me a present last year. It went like this:

Daddy what not too expensive thing can I get you for Christmas?

How about a magnetic tray thing like this one?

OK, Daddy can you buy it for me?

OK.

Here you are daddy here's your present.

I got a crawler a few years ago for working under cars thinking it would be great but I couldn't get on with it, every time I tried to turn a nut I rolled away :D

Nothing land rover related but I have ordered one of these for work so I guess it's a car related Christmas present!

VW-Amarok-V6-044-8tw2_zpsofg7jlcn.jpg

3 hours ago, Cynic-al said:

I got a crawler a few years ago for working under cars thinking it would be great but I couldn't get on with it, every time I tried to turn a nut I rolled away :D

Oh dear. Mine's hopefully going to be better than cardboard most of the time though 

And another one who got the Ben Fogle book :D

Also got an LR mug and I bought myself one of those grease nipple G.Coupler things that someone recommended on another thread. Main present was money which may get spent on the 110 at some point..