V8 Throttle Linkage

need4speed

So as advised I took all the cruise-control junk off the side of the plenum as it was going to get in the way of intake hose/AFM housing.

Can someone maybe show me some pics of the simplest possible Throttle cable / linkage using least amount of parts?

Would there be any reason why the plenum to AFM hose can't point forwards with the air cleaner in front of the AFM pointing towards the front of the vehicle ala RRC & P38?

Or to stay with what you've got you could try fitting the plenum & hoses etc then making up a bracket for the throttle cable to go over the top of the hose like that in FFs pic - if that would be feasible welding it to the stub  where you've cut the not required stuff off. According to your build thread you're using a manual box so the kickdown cable isn't required.

Edited by paintman

It took me a bloody age to find a genuine v8 air bin. Bet your ass I'm gonna use it lol.

Im just curious as to whether there are off-the-shelf parts I could use. For example here is niges set up. If you look you can see that the throttle linkage doesn't protrude past the plenum body. That would be exactly what I need.

IMG_0378.JPG