I am currently trying to get wiper blades for my series. I have upgraded to the PRC3384/85 wiper arms and can I find blades?  Been everywhere, even rimmer bros counter can't find wiper blades. 

Paddock website a waste of time as usual, and permanently engaged. Chocolate fireguard. 

Anyone any advice please.???  just called brit car and they can't help either. :angry:

Update...  Quell bon surprise, paddock sans information. They just suggested that I went on a forum, UK largest supplier... the ordacity!!! 

Edited by Bandog

Use your S3 Parts List, or take both the old and new arms to a local motor factor, as the old combination will guide you as to the length of blade you are likely to require.

From the S3 parts list, PRC3384 & 5 are qualified as "with 20 degree crank"; this matches the description given by LR Series and John Craddocks for these part numbers.

From the S3 parts list, the blade associated with both arms is PRC3386.

Using this Part number in LR Series or John Craddocks lead you to the same offering, STC3302, an 11" blade.
Craddocks actually describe this as "Wiper Blade Series3 for 20 Degree Arm"
This is also stocked by Paddocks.
LR Series offer 'replacement' in black, or genuine LR in brushed Stainless Steel, at a price.

So, Paddocks were giving you good advice. You can't realistically expect the cheapest prices in the Country AND a personalised search service.

Regards

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David Sparkes said:

Use your S3 Parts List, or take both the old and new arms to a local motor factor, as the old combination will guide you as to the length of blade you are likely to require.

From the S3 parts list, PRC3384 & 5 are qualified as "with 20 degree crank"; this matches the description given by LR Series and John Craddocks for these part numbers.

From the S3 parts list, the blade associated with both arms is PRC3386.

Using this Part number in LR Series or John Craddocks lead you to the same offering, STC3302, an 11" blade.
Craddocks actually describe this as "Wiper Blade Series3 for 20 Degree Arm"
This is also stocked by Paddocks.
LR Series offer 'replacement' in black, or genuine LR in brushed Stainless Steel, at a price.

So, Paddocks were giving you good advice. You can't realistically expect the cheapest prices in the Country AND a personalised search service.

Regards

Thanks. Been to the factors, several. Finally got the information from Famous four at Louth. So I have bought them. You are right, STC 3302 is what I have now ordered. 

It's a waste of time asking paddocks anything, seems like they couldn't care less. My old friend went in for some of the super duper ashcroft driveshats the other day, he's 70 and is terminally ill, and they turned him away because they said "computer says no"

They do list ashcroft driveshafts, and they were in stock. They just can't be bothered. It's the Nottinghamshire miners accent, they hear it and automatically treat you like carp! 

He ended up ordering direct from ashcroft, and the receptionist did her best to get rid of him too, until he mentioned he wanted a locker and the whole works and finally processed the order. Disgraceful