Harnesses instead of seatbelts

Hello, I'm currently considering some either 3 or even 5 point harness set up instead of belts. The series had got no belts fitted at all when I got it, because of classic car status, never needed any for the mot. 

I don't like auto safety belts really, especially in a roll off road. But the dilemma for me is exactly where to mount the rearmost and most important strap, the rear one. I can only imagine having to fabricate some tubular steel, which is mounted on the rear tub and roof somehow. It's got a dog guard but it's too flimsy to mount any belts to. 

Any suggestions and if at all possible, some pictures would be great. Thanks very much men. 

Harnesses are a must if your doing something with a high chance of a roll in my opinion but they are frustrating, you can't lean out and they take ages to put on and if there's more than one driver ages to reset for size.

Have a look for what I believe they call helicopter Harnesses, they are usually a 4 point but the shoulder straps have a retracting mechanism like a normal car seat belt so they're a good half way house. They will hold you in a roll but not as tightly as fixed Harnesses, you can lean out so long as you slacken the shoulders first and they automatically adjust between drivers.

Mine had a roll cage hoop behind the front seats so I added a couple of bars spanning the width of the vehicle at the appropriate heights to pick up on the Harnesses.  This way the rear seats / load bay were maintained. If your roll cage goes to the chassis then your seats need to be attached to the chassis  or roll cage rather than the body otherwise any movement between the chassis and body in a roll might cause you problems. I kept the original seat belts for just normal pottering about.

Harness are great in the right vehicle: a racer or competition truck however both must have a cage and therefore somewhere to mount the harness. If you have them in a truck without a cage and roll it there is no way you can move when the papermache roof structure collapses.

I had a harness in my mini, mini jem and tomcat. You need to get real good at reversing in your mirrors and are a pain getting in and out.

Mike