Help With Tyres

need4speed

I have a set of tyres for sale but before you go thinking I've put this in the wrong section here me out.

I recently bought a full set of brand new genuine Audi alloys/tyres to swap onto our new Skoda Octavia Scout. I mainly bought them for the alloys because the wheels that came with the car looked like a mouthful of broken teeth. Horrible.

I couldn't turn them down as they were advertised at £300 for the whole set of wheels/tyres. I was hopeful that the tyres would fit even though they were a fair chunk bigger than what was on the car. But alas no.

So I advertised the tyres for sale on here and on eBay. They are 235/60/17 Dunlop Wintersports. Excellent tyres and I've used them on loads of cars through the years. They were supplied by Audi for fitment onto an A8.

These things cost £100 each but because I need the space I advertised them as £200 for all 4 thinking they would be sold in a day. Nope. Not a sniff of interest! Are they a weird size? Will they only fit an A8?