Ibex 300 5 door

daveturnbull

10 hours ago, TSD said:

And it really isn't all Mikes fault, probably only 75%. The other 75% is fridges fault, and any left over is just down to poor impulse control on my part.

If it helps, I'll take 2% fault for posting the link on here originally. I'm sure you would have found it anyway, so more of a token gesture :ph34r:

• Like 2

I'd already sent him an eBay link before you posted here so your probably exonerated. 

When I bought mine I phoned tsd to talk me out of it the response I got was. "You have to buy it so I dont" so I guess I've just returned the favour. :blink:

Mike

I am seriously jealous.... :wacko:

I am seriously jealous.... :wacko: I am seriously jealous.... :wacko:

I am seriously jealous.... :wacko: I am seriously jealous.... :wacko: I am seriously jealous.... :wacko:

I am seriously jealous.... :wacko: I am seriously jealous.... :wacko: I am seriously jealous.... :wacko: I am seriously jealous.... :wacko:

........ did I say anything about how I feel ??????   :(

Good luck with the project !!!

15 hours ago, TSD said:

OK hands up, 'twas I. And it really isn't all Mikes fault, probably only 75%. The other 75% is fridges fault, and any left over is just down to poor impulse control on my part.

Only 75% my fault, that's lower than usual :ph34r:

13 hours ago, miketomcat said:

When I bought mine I phoned tsd to talk me out of it the response I got was. "You have to buy it so I dont" so I guess I've just returned the favour. :blink:

I think my exact response was 'You'll have to buy it, so I don't have to... and you'll end up painting it anyway' :rofl:

Me win :D