Please view and comment.

rebel_eddie

It would be a good buy - but it's not a good advert / listing IMHO.

Range Rovers CAN sell for very good money - and I think yours could too.  I would end the listing and start over.

Take the vehicle to somewhere green on  a sunny day with the sun low in the sky (long shadows) - fields in the background, somewhere off road, but aspirational.  Give it a polish and take at least 12 photos (since you can include 12 for free).  Make sure you cover the four sides, interior, engine bay, sills (I know you say they are perfect - but use that as an advert!).  Include any bad bits too - they make the advert 'honest'.  Have a look at the angles of photos used to sell new cars - they are not accidental choices.

Remove the bit about " fitting a NCF Sahara kit car body " - that makes it sound like a nail that needs a new body.  Change it to something like "Bought for a full restoration" which makes it sound loved and just in need of age related fettling.

You want to pitch it to someone who wants a vehicle for restoration, regardless of expense, not to someone who is going to rag it round a pay & play site.

To that end, you need to sell it as a lifestyle, Classic Range Rover - hence the photos with the right background and text to match.

Talk about how much you love the vehicle and how you imagine it could be if restored - it's only through poor health that you cannot complete it - sympathy.

Lastly, I would either list it as a classified ad for the amount you want or an auction with a low starting bid.  High starting bids look confused - does that mean you only think it's worth that much - if I bid higher, it won't be a bargain!  Start with as low a bid as your nerves will allow.  Generally I start at 1 pound!  It certainly attracts peoples interest.  All you need is two people bidding against one another for the price to rocket beyond what you thought possible.

I once sold an Exhibition Trailer.  It was knackered and the roof leaked.  I listed it on eBay for 500 pounds and it didn't sell.  Then, I took some great (even if I say so) photos and listed it, saying what it could do for your business presence at shows etc and started at 1 pound. It ended up with a few people bidding against one another and sold for 2200 pouunds.  I felt very guilty when the guy came to collect - it was still a nail!  He seemed happy though!  It went to show that a really good advert can really work!

Si

I actually seen this during the week, and with no insult intended whatsoever, I thought it was a bit of a cheek to ask for that. 

I sold my RRC for a lot less and it had a lot more goodies on it.

It's got a snorkel and a winch on it but basic Tyres. Sorry but it just don't look right...... IMHO