Bending a flat plate to a radius

For the next part of my roll cage build, I need to make the plates to bolt through the roof to connect the internal and external parts. These will be on the radius at the sides, so obviously need to be bent to match. I don't have access to a press brake, so does anyone have a better plan than just sticking it in the vice and clubbing it to death with a lump hammer? I need to do 8 plates and I imagine this method will get tedious quickly. And I don't really want to destroy another vice.

Can you not buy them from one of the roll cage companies? P & P cages sell bits as do companies like off road armory? I used to buy the saddles etc as it's not worth the effort trying to do it yourself and I'm sure they've all done a clamp shaped to a land rover roof before.

Or go to a local fab shop and ask them to do it?

If you have a workshop press you can knock up the tooling with bits of pipe and stuff, I've done this before and it's nicer looking than a lump of metal that has been beaten with a hammer.

have you got a press? if you can make a former the right shape (hardwood?) you could then reinforce this with a heavy metal plate on the outside edges of the former and then put the material to be worked in the former, the former in the press and away you go...