Newbury Sortout

Les Brock

I was hoping to but late paying clients, imminent trip to the Alps and the sea looking like its giving us an opportunity to relaunch our lovely Lugger have put pay to that. :-/

Shame because I could really do with a new radiator, intercooler and to restock on service stuff like filters.

Will :-)

• Like 1

I got:

- Sunburn

- A 6-bolt PAS box for the ambulance for £20

- 2x aircraft "Atlas" boxes for £30... no idea what they're for but they'd look cool in the ambulance :lol: and go for £50 each on eBay

- 10x very deep linbins for £20 (been after something like that for ages for my garage shelves)

- A vast collection of about 50+ linbins and enough wall panel to wallpaper the garage for £10 the lot

- More 1mm bacon slicer discs for the grinder

I sold a couple of bits, nowt major, but covered the entry fee so all good.

I managed to find a few bits to buy. A second identical set of defender rear sliding windows to butcher and make a 1.5m long set for my hybrid. Some smaller bits and pieces, trim etc... but bargain of the day had to be a set of 4 X-lites for £1 each. One of them is missing the stainless pin and jubilee clip but that's not too hard to find a suitable replacement.

Oh, and a toy 90 in yellow for my daughter. Anything yellow triggers over-excitable-bouncy-happy-toddler mode so it was a guaranteed winner.