110 Rear Springs

Currently running puma station wagon rear springs and still find the ride too choppy and as per pic sits too high at the back,  Considering OME 752 light duty springs, anyone running them, am I likely to need  rear anti roll bar ??  Don't carry heavy loads or tow much and mainly only carries me and the 2 hounds 

Tks

Nigel

IMG_0354.JPG

Edited by nidge

The 752 spring is rated to about 200lbs which is too light. Yours are probibly the 270/420 progressive splints. I have standard rate springs on the back of my truck at 330 lbs and find it rides fine....but mine is a truck cab and lifted at the front

i have some 755s for sale which are rated at 300lbs but are an inch taller but might be worth a go

i lifted the front of mine to level it out but as I say mine is a truck cab and has a v8 at the front so weighs totally different front to rear compared to yours