Holy S#@T What have I done this time..........

1986RRCV85SPD

No can someone with far more knowledge than me shed some light on a small problem I have after installing a PWM Valve.

Any help of suggestions would be great............ even if I have totally cocked it up Id love to hear how to go about fixing my stuff up.

Ok, So.............. nice new shiny PWM valve, sent all the way down to the bottom of the world. (Thanks Again Nige.) Top man. 

it sat in a box for a while, I looked at it and ignored it....... it smiled at me one day so I decided to beat the cold weather and fit the valve. 

Pipes fitted....... 12V ignition to the valve and returned to the Fidle input on the relay/Fuse board.

now......... there is the weird bit. 

Starts fine...... magic. 

Runs for a few seconds and the there is an awful buzzing from the relay box and it cuts out and will stall eventually. 

Turn the B&G off and it runs fine................. 

I have trawled the MS threads looking for answers but ive strained my eyeballs and need some advice. 

Cheers. 

Sorry, I was rushing when I posted this,

I meant to say set the 2 wire PWM setting to : B&G ON-OFF the buzzing from the relay bog goes away.

When it is set to PWM at the top or first setting... there is a loud Buzzing from the relay box.

I will check the other settings and get some more useful information tonight.

It is MS1. I purchased it from Nige a number of years ago.... 4 or more id say.

If the ECU is not capible of taking the PWM valve, so be it. not an issue. it runs fine without it.... 

20170318_200937_edited.jpg