90 chassis dimensions

Can anyone tell me the horizontal measurement from the rear axle centre line (or centre of rear spring perch) to the outside of the rear crossmember. Ie the rear overhang. 

Also any tips to converting a 110 to this overhang, chassis wise? 

cheers

Serg

no idea what a IVA is? Probably doesnt apply to Australia??

A 90 rear chassis section would be hard to find here and worth a second mortage

but heres the measurement even if LR doesnt use the rear of the rear cross member as the reference??

http://workshop-manuals.com/landrover/defendertd5/panel_repairs/land_rover_90_chassis/

Edited by uninformed

So 588,3 - 586,3 mm to inner face of crossmember?

I've not done what you are asking, an IVa would be needed in UK. In Aus, what's the rules over there fore modified vehicles? I was under the impression it was potentially more strict than over here? Something to do with being 'engineeered'?

I cant find the dimension off hand but the cut will be half way through the fuel filler neck, so you'll have to fill the half a hole remaining

As Mike said, buy a 90 rear section and graft it in, or as i did when i chopped the back off my 110, i built my own cross member and then grafted it to the chassis with flat plate.

Filler neck hole.... nope dont have one of those.

90 rear section.....hmmm I seem to remember saying that would be expensive and hard to find......

90's were not sold here until late in their run.

Engineering will be required only if I finish the damn thing lol

I have a few other mods up my sleeve to do so I figured once in, all in

Landroverforever -  thanks, that would be great. Im assuming the LR measurement is to the inside web of the rear crossmember as the way its drawn is not to a exact line on the drawing, but the rear cross member has the flanges overhang the inside web...

is the rear 90 fuel tank td5 onwards, or were they tdi?