SHOW US YOUR DISCO

russ3120

3.9 7 seater gassed with torpedo tanks under sills and soon to remove petrol tank to fit more gas tanks for more capacity.. Nothing fancy just a nice clean disco that goes like a train.....

Edited by BogMonster
Photo removed due to ignoring the 800x600 size request!

mine when i got it, still the same but with winch bumper and steering guard fitted. will soon be finished hopefully because when i can borrow a welder i will be flying. it also does not help having to go to school all week then work one day on the weekend so i only get about a day a week to play around with it

russ i think i have seen your truck down llangorse lake over backholiday weekend as i work down there on my days off school. Looks nice. ;) .

maybe when mine is done you can show me some of the lanes round brecon :P .

cheers

hehe I recognise that truck... Those are my front wings in blue

• 2 weeks later...

mate that bull bar/nudgebar looks real tastey especialy with those lights,did you make it yourself or did you buy it from somewhere.i have never seen one like that before.

[/quote

Hi, I bought the bar from Ebay a few years ago and like you, had not seen anything like it before. I added the angel eye spotlights afterwards. All together it wasnt cheap but I am sure it will last. Cheers